In keeping with the times, we created a new area of Clean Green Cafe blog for quick informational bites. Infograms™ is focused on helping you understand our product applications. Infograms will offer tips and tricks as well as educational information. We will bring you industry news and our perspective on various important subjects. Clean Green Cafe will continue to have in-depth content while Infograms will be quick short bits of information. Often there will be crossover content where Infograms will link to a larger more profound article on the Clean Green Cafe Side.
An InfoGram is a bit like Twitter with a few exceptions.
- Like Twitter the messages are short and to the point.
- They are quick reads at mostly under one minute and never more than two minutes
- Messages are straightforward.
- No flowery words our comments that are up in the air.
- You can choose to subscribe to Infograms separately from Clean Green Cafe for quick bites.
- Infograms a frank and friendly…you know where we stand
Important to note is that the InfoGram blog is independent of Clean Green Cafe. That means that you need to subscribe to Infograms knowing that there will be more, but shorter content coming your way in the form of emails. We invite you to click on the links in emails to get to the main article, but please know that 100% of the content of the Infogram will be in the body of the email you receive. So, it is essential to subscribe so that you do not have to bookmark Inforgram to read the content.
Hope this makes sense, but, you need to subscribe to Infograms on the Infogram site at this link to get more frequent short information content